Friday 4 October 2013

My Skincare Regime

Good morning guys, I just thought of sharing with you how I look after my skin.
Scrub: I scrub my skin daily with a facial scrub and rinse with cold water. The product that I am currently using is the 'Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Mask'. I use it as a scrub daily and use it as a mask at the end of the week.
Toner: After I have washed my face, I use the 'visibly clear Spot and stress control' toner to cleanse and tone my skin.
Moisturiser: Instead of using the visibly clear moisturiser I use the 'Simple' light moisturiser. I prefer using this because it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised unlike the 'visibly clear' moisturiser leaves my skin feeling tight an dry. I do not always use these specific brands, I like experimenting with different ones. I chose to use neutrogena this month because my skin has been breaking out a lot lately.
What works for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts