Wednesday 2 May 2012

Weekend in London

Finally I have managed to write another post. Sorry it's a bit late, I have been very busy. On friday I was telling you about how I was going to be attending my friends' 21st birthday and that I would upload a picture of my outfit.  The weekend was great, we stayed in West End London in a 5* hotel called 'One Aldwych' which was very beautiful. You might want to put that on your 'to visit' list lol. Anyways back to the suject.

My outfit: I have had my eyes on a pair of knicker shorts for a while, I think they give your outfit a sexy but sophisticated look without looking sluty when paired with a nice chiffon blouse. The chiffon shirt caught my eye with its vintage inspired neckline and its white and blue colour block. My handbag was vintage. On my feet I wore a pair of white platform court shoes to match with the white on my shirt. On my legs I ore patterned tights with bow/ribbon detail on the thigh of which I could have done without. I could have just worn the outfit with a pair of plain black tights so it doesn't look too busy.

The quality of my camera is not that good so apologise if the pictures are not that clear. I really need to invest in a new camera.

Chiffon Shirt - Primark
PU Panel Knicker Shorts - Missguided.co.uk
Patterned tights - Primark
Shoes - Newlook
Handbag - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts