Friday 4 October 2013

CookieLondon.com


So alongside work this summer, one of the things that really kept me busy was my online thrift boutique. Yes my boutique! I had been highly anticipating it for about a year. It started off as a crazy idea I got in my head about a year ago but I kept putting the thoughts aside saying "I will do another time". To cut the long story short, I came to a decision that it's now or never! so I acted and now I am the proud owner of CookieLondon.com.
The boutique is called Cookie London. It is an online thrift and vintage boutique which sells preloved, thrifted and vintage items. It is now complete and up and running. Visit the site and share favourite items on the page with friends on facebook and twitter. You can also access the site from pages tab above by clicking 'Boutique'. Happy Shopping x.

 

http://cookielondon.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts