Saturday 2 March 2013

House of Holland Intern

As you migt know from one of my previous posts, I have been searching for an internship for many months. I've finally found one. Yaaay! I got the opportunity to attend a trial day last week at house of Holland. I had a really exciting and fun packed day working at a fashion house which is something I hope to pursue in my future career. On the day that I attended, I got the opportunity to see the day to day running of an international fashion brand. Everyone I worked with was really friendly and welcoming. I am really looking forward to the next few weeks working there as I gain industry experience. My future looks promising more and more each day; I love fashion & I Love London!

Take a look at what I wore ;) .....
 
Dress: Topshop    Handbag:Zara
 

Blazer: River Island

 
Neck Chain: Topshop
 Shoes: River Island

1 comment:

Popular Posts