Thursday 10 May 2012

The Intern

Trying to secure an internship is not easy at all. I thought it was going to be as easy as calling up then get asked to start the next week. It doesnt work that way I guess. I have spent most of today on the phone just calling different clothing companies to find out if they take on interns. Most of the companies I spoke to where looking for graduates or students of which I am neither at the moment.  Although, there where a few that sounded promising; I will pursue it in the morning instead because I am a bit tired to be editing and e-mailing cv's at this time of the night. To be quite honest I am not fussy about which company I get an internship with or what kind of internship it is; just as long as it is in the fashion industry and involves elements of marketing or buying i will be quite happy. I hope to get exposure within the industry and gain experience which i will benefit from after graduating. These days it is not easy to get a job without experience. Make the most of your time to better yourself and develop your skills.


P.s. Any advice is appreciated. Feel free to offer me advice based on your experiences.
Ruvarashéh-Cookie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts