Tuesday 8 May 2012

LCF


Blazer-(River Island), Tapperd trousers-(Newlook), Lace peeptoe sandals-(Topshop)
Bag-Vintage



Today I had my assesment interview for Fashion Business at LCF (London College of Fashion). I aplied for the couse a couple of months ago and got invited to an interview which was today. I was so nervous I couldn't even sleep last night or eat breakfast this morning. LCF is not what people make it out to be; from what I have heard about the institution I was expecting to see snobbish personalities from fellow candidates and stuck up lectures. My expectations where obviously proved wrong; everyone was really lovely, we all got along really well and all got to know eachother. Even the Interviewers where lovely. I think I may have found myself some potential friends for september :). For the interview we had a group interview with the course leader and the senior lecturer then we had to write a short maths test. To be quite honest I am worried about how the group interview went because I let nerves get the best of me and started going off topic at some of the questions that where asked :/. I hope they don't think i'm a bit pompous or wierd. The next 2 weeks are going to be so nerve wracking just waiting to hear the outcome. I pray that I get accepted, wish me luck!
Lace peeptoe sandals (Topshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts