Monday 14 May 2012

Unconditional Offer

Today has been a day full of joy. I am so happy. I woke up this morning only to have recieved a letter from LCFoffering me an unconditional offer after my interview last week :o. It hasn't even been a week since I had the interview and I don't think they have finished conducting interviews yet but already they have responded. If anyone read one of my previous posts about LCF you will realise how nervous i was about the interview and what the outcome would be. I am on 'cloud 9' right about now and I cant believe that this september I will be attending University of the Arts, London College of fashion. I am few steps away from reaching my dreams & goals; everything seems to be coming together like I planned. All I need to focus on now is securing myself a really good internship in fashion. I can do it, I won't give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts